- Category: Photography Courses
- Created on 30 July 2011
One-to-one or group nude art photography courses
There are many nude art photo workshops all around us. Jiri Ruzek, however, is one of the few lecturers of artistic photography in the world who can boast that his photographic courses have been attended by photographers from the outermost countries on earth.
If you like the photographic art of Jiri Ruzek, you can peek behind the scenes and learn directly from the author.
"I would describe Jiri’s workshop as a master-class"
Under the expert guidance of Jiri Ruzek you will learn how to work with model, how to achieve the desired effect learning the intricacies of your camera, playing with lights and shadows, different lenses, angles and distances, how to avoid unnecessary and often repeated mistakes etc...
"I will be able to use in my own photography for the rest of my life"
You will learn the basics of composition and if you will listen carefully, you will also learn how to give the photo a little extra, because the mastery of technique is not everything and there is still a big difference between taking a picture of a naked girl and creating a nude art photograph.
"Your workshops don't have competition anywhere in the world. And if, then just a few"
"I had the impression of being a real step forward with this artistic experience that I highly recommend!"
"The course exceeded all of my expectations"
- Communication with the model
- Photo ethics when photographing nude art
- Working with a naked and half-naked body
- Working with different types of light
- Choosing the right lens for different shots, working with the lens
- Effective use of the camera
- Fundamentals of composition
- The most common photographic mistakes
- Unfamiliar tricks and cheats
- After-workshop online critiques and discussions
- and much more
You'll shoot with the top Czech nude art models. You know these models from Jiri Ruzek's photographs and videos as well as from many books and magazines published worldwide.
The photography lessons are held in a professional photo studio in Prague or other places with regard to the requirements of the client or the teaching methods and taught practices.
The workshop can be uniphase or divided into several lessons and the topic of learning may be general or specialized according to the agreement.
Teaching is available in English, Russian or Czech language (other languages on request).
Discover Prague from a new angle!
Your Prague journey does not have to be just a view on the Charles bridge, beer and dumplings.
"I can assure you that it was an extraordinary experience!"
One-on-one course prices from € 290,-
Most popular variants
- 3 hours, lecturer + 1 model - € 290
- 4 hours, lecturer + 1 model - € 390
- 6 hours (lecturer), 1 model (4 hours) - € 430
- 6 hours, lecturer + 1 model - € 510
- 8 hours (lecturer), 1 model (6 hours) - € 600
- 8 hours, lecturer + 1 model - € 680
- 8 hours (lecturer), 2 models (5+4 hours - 3+2 hours alone, 2 hours together) - € 720
- 12 hours (lecturer), 1 or 2 model(s) (10 hours) - € 940
Can be divided to 2 days (6+6 hours) and 2 models (5+5 or 4+6 hours each)
- 14 hours (lecturer), 2 or 4 models (5+4+4+4 hours) - € 1310
2 days (8+6 hours) - 1st day 2 hours without models, 3 hours with model #1, 2 hours with both models, 2 hours with model #2; 2nd day - 2 hours with model #1, 2 hours with both models, 2 hours with model #2
If you have not found the optimal variant for you, contact me, I can help you with the price calculation.
Time limited offer - Two-to-one for a one-to-one-price - Save 50 %
You may attend the workshop together with your friend for the same prices as you can see above, ie. you save 50 %. For 3 photographers just add 50 % to the price. This is a time limited offer.
Hotels around the studio
Find a hotel close to the studio. The studio is located in Vlasska street - it is above the big green area on the map. It is just a few hundreds meters from Prague Castle or famous Charles Bridge. I can also help you to find or recommend a hotel or hostel.
In case of interest we can also organize a workshop in your city.
If interested, ask for more information.
These photographs have been taken during our workshops.